Resources for Handling Covid-19:
Aid for Your Small Business
The U.S. government set aside billions of dollars in COVID-19 relief for small businesses, freelancers, and gig workers. Intuit Aid Assist—a free service for all—connects you to the programs you may be eligible for and where to apply for those funds.
- Stimulus $1,200 refund
- The IRS PPP (Payroll Protection program) FAQ with application form
- Intuit information: Do you qualify?
- Check with your bank for assistance. Do you bank with Chemical Bank?
- How much of the PPP loan is forgiven? A discussion, if appropriate, is: JJ the CPA shows you how the PPP loan can be forgiven in full if spent on approved expenses.
- Are you self -employed and want a PPP loan?
- Who qualifies as a dependent for the economic impact stimulus payments? So, you’re getting a $1,200 check as part of the stimulus payments being made but what if you have a 18 year old child in college? Will you receive $500 for him or her? This article describes which dependents qualify. This information is brought to you by taxslayer.com
- I receive Social Security Disability and veteran disability benefits. Do I qualify for the $1,200 economic impact stimulus payments? This article by militarybenefits.info discusses how you do qualify for the $1,200 stimulus check.
- You didn’t file a tax return but qualify for the stimulus payment? Use this link to provide the IRS your bank information.
- Do you have questions about your stimulus payment?
- Where is my $1,200 stimulus check?